Day 4 of Thirty Things: Ten Things to my Sixteen-Year-Old Self
1. Stop cutting your hair short. You'll wish it was super long in the future.
2. That boy who broke your heart? He really loves in you in the end and will teach you a lot about life.
3. Don't be scared about doing things all the time....try out for the cheer leading squad. You'll always regret not doing it.
4. Hang onto that girl you met working at the uniform store. She'll be your best friend for life.
5. Talk a little more to that random guy you met at a sweet 16...he'll one day marry your friend from the uniform store!
6. You may think you love your second boyfriend but you don't, he's super nice though so enjoy the time together.
7. Don't be so scared to drive. It's really a lot more fun than you think.
8. Pay a little more attention in French class...you're going to wish you did when you get to college!
9. Don't worry so much about what everyone things. Do what YOU want to do...that's the only opinion that matters.
10. Don't worry so much about the future. You're life will turn out even better than you dreamed. So just enjoy the now!